We can’t go past a good monochrome print, and when we saw these butterflies we knew they’d be perfect. The detail is sublime, and with the panels you can really see how intricate they are. Dappled with white snow, this print is reminiscent of a rebirth as one season moves on to the next.
This panel is exclusive to Clover & Co and measures approx 100cm x 150cm.
Strike by Little Peach Cloth
*Mock ups are for demonstration purposes only
Continuous lengths of fabric will be provided where possible but cannot always be guaranteed. If a continuous length is required, please leave us a note at the check out.
This print is available in a range of the following bases:
Cotton Lycra: 230-250gsm with a usable WOF 150cm, 95% cotton, 5% lycra/spandex. Has a great drape and is nice and flowy. Perfect for a wide range of clothing - underwear, tshirts, dresses, leggings and bands.
French Terry: 260-280gsm with a usable WOF 150cm, 100% cotton. A sturdy knit, thicker than our CL. Great for jumpers, joggers and summer shorts.
Swim (SPF50+): 200-220gsm with a usable WOF 145cm, 86% polyester, 14% spandex. Perfect for swimmers and rashies!
Colours may vary between bases and between print runs. These fabrics are are digitally printed to order. Please note, there may be variance in colour due to in the printing process or individual monitor screens. Colours may also absorb differently on different bases. Also note, glitter is digitally printed, not actual glitter.
Click here to see our Care Instructions.
Read about all our bases .
Find more about our fabric here.
*Mock ups are for demonstration purposes only and may not be to scale
- Flaws on printed fabric within 5cm of selvedge are deemed acceptable including but not limited to small holes and printing flaws.
- Unprinted fabric may have small imperfections which are deemed acceptable. Small holes and pulls in threads may occur along the pieces and are considered acceptable. No discount of refund will be given for minor flaws in unprinted fabrics, this is particularly relevant for Bamboo French Terry where knitting imperfections are common.
- As part of the manufacturing and packing process, it is possible the fabric may get marks on it. Please contact us if you are concerned however no discount or refund will be provided where any marks wash out.
- Fabric is cut by hand so the cut lines may not be perfectly straight
- We cannot guarantee continuous lengths due to varying roll lengths from our suppliers. Larger orders may be supplied in multiple lengths.
- Please note that product colours may vary from what is displayed on your computer monitor and may vary from monitor to monitor and device to device.
- Colour can vary between fabric base or type due to the nature of the manufacturing process
- A variation of 10% in GSM is deemed acceptable variance. There are no refunds or returns for change of mind
- Scale is disclosed in each listing, please consider your end product before committing to buy and contact us if you have any questions.
- Pre-order processing time can be 6-12 weeks plus pack and postage time, from the end of the round.
- Changes are permitted to your order for 4 hours once placed. Unfortunately no changes can be made after this time.
- We don't do character prints or prints that would infringe on copyright or make unauthorised use of intellectual property (for example, Disney characters, TV shows etc).
- A restocking fee may apply for any refunds or exchanges.
Recently Viewed Products
Butterfly Sketches - Project panel - Cotton Lycra
- The price of your shipping is calculated based on the weight of the items purchased.
- We send via Australia Post and courier (Mail Plus). Courier orders are dispatched on Wednesdays and Fridays. Australia Post orders are dispatched at least once a week.
- Courier service is not available for:
- Orders over 5kg
- Orders containing Synthetic Leather
- P.O. Box and Parcel locker addresses
- Some regional locations
- We ship worldwide - excluding the USA and Canada (sorry!)
- No refund is applicable to postage paid once the order has been fulfilled.
- Wherever possible we use compostable and plastic free packaging with less bells and whistles in an attempt to reduce waste.
- Where pre-order items are ordered in the same order as in stock items, the in stock items may be held until pre-order arrives at HQ. If you wish to receive your in stock items first, please place separate orders.
Returns & Exchanges
- We do not accept returns due to change of mind.
- Once your return has arrived and is inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that this has been received. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return or exchange.
- If you are approved, we will contact you to discuss the replacement options. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- In order to discuss an exchange, please contact us via Messenger or send us an email at email@example.com
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- A restocking fee of may apply.