Who would’ve thought that florals and ocean creatures would go together so well. We’ve had plans for this artwork for such a long time, we decided to dive in (pardon the pun) and use it! Turtles and jellyfish are two creatures of the deep that we’re big fans of - mysterious, ancient, slow moving and pretty chill. Chuck in travelling the world and we think these guys have got it pretty good.
Tile is exclusive to Clover & Co
Tile is 27cm x 27cm
*Mock ups are for demonstration purposes only
Continuous lengths of fabric will be provided where possible but cannot always be guaranteed. If a continuous length is required, please leave us a note at the check out.
Colours may vary between bases and between print runs.
This print is available in a range of the following bases:
Bamboo Lycra: 200-230gsm with a usable WOF of 140cm, 95% Bamboo, 5% Lycra/spandex. Silky smooth and a slightly lighter weight than our CL. Beautiful drape, light and breezy to wear.
Double Brushed Polyester: 160-180gsm with a usable WOF 145cm, 100% polyester. Stunningly soft and silky with an incredible drape. Perfect for clothing for summer and winter wear.
Canvas: 250gsm with a usable WOF 140cm, 100% Cotton. Great for cushion covers, bags, furniture coverings and shoes.
Minky: 200-220gsm with a usable WOF 150cm, 100% polyester (low pile, 2 way stretch). Ideal for nappies, blankets, soft toys, taggies and more - anywhere you want something soft and cuddly.
Cotton Lycra: 230-250gsm with a usable WOF 150cm, 95% cotton, 5% lycra/spandex. Has a great drape and is nice and flowy. Perfect for a wide range of clothing - underwear, tshirts, dresses, leggings and bands.
Pre-Laminated Minky: 260gsm with a usable WOF 145cm, 100% polyester (low pile, 2 way stretch) with water resistant backing. Excellent to create nappies, change mat covers, cuddly wet bags, picnic/play mats.
Cotton Poplin: 115-125gsm with a usable WOF 150cm, 100% cotton. Very light weight woven that can be used for clothing, hats, pet beds, cloth pads, bags, bibs, bassinet/cot/bed sheets, scrunchies and more.
PUL (Polyurethane Laminate): 175-180gsm with a usable WOF 145cm, 100% polyester with water resistant backing. Used in the making of cloth nappies, wet bags, cloth pads, nursing pads, bags to store food/straws, period underwear, swim bags.
French Terry: 260-280gsm with a usable WOF 150cm, 100% cotton. A sturdy knit, thicker than our CL. Great for jumpers, joggers and summer shorts.
Swim (SPF50+): 200-220gsm with a usable WOF 145cm, 86% polyester, 14% spandex. Perfect for swimmers and rashies!
Linen: 140-150gsm with a usable WOF 145cm, 100% linen. Amazing when used for clothing, tablecloths and napkins, bedsheets and more.
Muslin: 100gsm with a usable WOF 140cm, 100% cotton. This super soft fabric is great for clothing, baby blankets/swaddles, burp cloths and more.
These fabrics are are digitally printed to order. Please note, there may be variance in colour due to in the printing process or individual monitor screens. Colours may also absorb differently on different bases. Also note, glitter is digitally printed, not actual glitter.
Click here to see our Care Instructions.
Read about all our bases .
Find more about our fabric here.
*Mock ups are for demonstration purposes only and may not be to scale
- Flaws on printed fabric within 5cm of selvedge are deemed acceptable including but not limited to small holes and printing flaws.
- Unprinted fabric may have small imperfections which are deemed acceptable. Small holes and pulls in threads may occur along the pieces and are considered acceptable. No discount of refund will be given for minor flaws in unprinted fabrics, this is particularly relevant for Bamboo French Terry where knitting imperfections are common.
- As part of the manufacturing and packing process, it is possible the fabric may get marks on it. Please contact us if you are concerned however no discount or refund will be provided where any marks wash out.
- Fabric is cut by hand so the cut lines may not be perfectly straight
- We cannot guarantee continuous lengths due to varying roll lengths from our suppliers. Larger orders may be supplied in multiple lengths.
- Please note that product colours may vary from what is displayed on your computer monitor and may vary from monitor to monitor and device to device.
- Colour can vary between fabric base or type due to the nature of the manufacturing process
- A variation of 10% in GSM is deemed acceptable variance. There are no refunds or returns for change of mind
- Scale is disclosed in each listing, please consider your end product before committing to buy and contact us if you have any questions.
- Pre-order processing time can be 6-12 weeks plus pack and postage time, from the end of the round.
- Changes are permitted to your order for 4 hours once placed. Unfortunately no changes can be made after this time.
- We don't do character prints or prints that would infringe on copyright or make unauthorised use of intellectual property (for example, Disney characters, TV shows etc).
- A restocking fee may apply for any refunds or exchanges.
Recently Viewed Products
Oceanarium - Cotton Lycra
- The price of your shipping is calculated based on the weight of the items purchased.
- We send via Australia Post and courier (Mail Plus). Courier orders are dispatched on Wednesdays and Fridays. Australia Post orders are dispatched at least once a week.
- Courier service is not available for:
- Orders over 5kg
- Orders containing Synthetic Leather
- P.O. Box and Parcel locker addresses
- Some regional locations
- We ship worldwide - excluding the USA and Canada (sorry!)
- No refund is applicable to postage paid once the order has been fulfilled.
- Wherever possible we use compostable and plastic free packaging with less bells and whistles in an attempt to reduce waste.
- Where pre-order items are ordered in the same order as in stock items, the in stock items may be held until pre-order arrives at HQ. If you wish to receive your in stock items first, please place separate orders.
Returns & Exchanges
- We do not accept returns due to change of mind.
- Once your return has arrived and is inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that this has been received. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return or exchange.
- If you are approved, we will contact you to discuss the replacement options. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
- In order to discuss an exchange, please contact us via Messenger or send us an email at email@example.com
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- A restocking fee of may apply.